Recent Before & After Photos

Mold Remediation in Riverdale, NY


After purchasing a new home, the tenants discovered mold on their ceiling in the Riverdale section of The Bronx. The tenants were upset as they did not know how... READ MORE



Basement Mold Remediation in The Bronx, NY


The before picture shows a basement that contained mold underneath the staircase in The Bronx, NY. SERVPRO of South Bronx properly inspected for any additional ... READ MORE



Flooded Garage in New Rochelle, NY


This flooded garage was the result of a heavy rain storm in New Rochelle, NY. The garage was flooded by an overflowing nearby lake. There was about 3 inches of ... READ MORE



Damaged Contents Due To Storm in New Rochelle, NY


As storm is and unexpected disaster, this family experienced damage to their home's contents. The damages that were affected include furniture, children toys, e... READ MORE



Community Center Flood in The Bronx, NY


Due to a pipe burst, this community center in The Bronx encountered serious water damage that affected the carpet. No contents were affected. When SERVPRO of So... READ MORE



Stadium General Cleaning, New York, NY


Every stadium needs a deep general cleaning after a disastrous event. This stadium required a power wash cleaning as there were stains on the floor and walls. S... READ MORE



Charter School Fire in The Bronx, NY


A charter school experienced a fire in the staff bathroom in The Bronx, NY. The fire was caused by an over-heated hand drier that exploded. When the over-heated... READ MORE



Backed-up Sewage in The Bronx, NY


There was a backed-up sewage that caused the toilet to over flood in this Bronx home. This water damage was categorized as a CAT 3 being that the water was sewa... READ MORE



Bathroom Flood in The Bronx, NY


A over flowing toilet was the cause of this flood in The Bronx, NY. There was server damage to the carpet and carpet padding. The customer was fortunate enough ... READ MORE



Antique Glass Fire Damage


The before picture shows a antique glass stained by smoke soot. This was the result of a minor house fire in The Bronx, NY. SERVPRO of South Bronx responded imm... READ MORE