Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Charter School Fire in The Bronx, NY


A charter school experienced a fire in the staff bathroom in The Bronx, NY. The fire was caused by an over-heated hand drier that exploded. When the over-heated... READ MORE



Antique Glass Fire Damage


The before picture shows a antique glass stained by smoke soot. This was the result of a minor house fire in The Bronx, NY. SERVPRO of South Bronx responded imm... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Queens, NY


This fire damage in Queens, NY was the result of running cords underneath a rug in one's apartment that lead to the hallway of the apartment building. Luckily, ... READ MORE



Fire Damage in The Bronx, NY


This house fire occurred in The Bronx, NY. The cause of this fire was an lit cigarette that was not properly turned off. The above picture shows one of the cont... READ MORE



Fire Damage in The Bronx, NY


This fire damage in The Bronx, NY was the result of an electricity fire. The fire affected the walls, ceiling and floor. SERVPRO of South Bronx responded prompt... READ MORE



Fire Soot Removal


This wooden armoire was affected in a fire in Yonkers, New York. SERVPRO of South Bronx experts used the Dry Cleaning Sponge to whip down the affected piece of ... READ MORE