Commercial Restoration Process
GET TO KNOW US BETTER, WHY SERVPRO of South Bronx?
We understand each situation; we know it is unique, and your business must work again!
To mitigate fire and smoke damage as much as possible and minimize the interruption to your business, we may take the following steps:
- Secure the facility
- Ventilate the premises to draw out dust and soot from the air
- Removal of any contents, separating salvageable and unsalvageable items in the process.
We at SERVPRO of South Bronx know how to handle these types of cases, and they will happen; you will always be safe with us, and this is something that we can apply:
- Salvageable items are moved to a secure location for restoration and storage until complete reconstruction.
- Cleaning the facility, including ceilings, walls, floors, and any permanent fixtures, to prevent further damage from the acidic effects of soot
- Clean carpets, and upholstery, if possible, to completely neutralize any acid contained in soot and minimize further damage. Using specialized equipment, deodorize the facility.
We’ll also clean and sanitize any salvageable items and decontaminate the ductwork and HVAC system.
CONTACT US; WE ARE HERE TO HELP!