If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (347) 590-9902

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Charter School Fire in The Bronx, NY

A charter school experienced a fire in the staff bathroom in The Bronx, NY. The fire was caused by an over-heated hand drier that exploded. When the over-heated hand drier exploded it affected various of areas in the bathroom such as the sink, mirror and bathroom stall. The fire left behind a significate amount of smoke soot and smoke residue. SERVPRO of South Bronx worked rapidly to avoid any operational interruptions. Experts at SERVPRO of South Bronx used The Dry-Cleaning Sponge to remove all smoke soot stains, cleaned up the residue with Fire Start and deodorized the bathroom to remove any smoke odor left behind. SERVPRO was able to complete this restoration process within 2 days.