Antique Glass Fire Damage
The before picture shows a antique glass stained by smoke soot. This was the result of a minor house fire in The Bronx, NY. SERVPRO of South Bronx responded immediately. Although this fire was minor and did not need any reconstruction, there were a lot of contents that were affected as you see above. Experts here at SERVPRO of South Bronx removed any contents that were hopeless and restored the ones that could survive. For this specific content, we used the Dry-Cleaning Sponge that removes soot stains instantly. Our customer was shocked to see that the antique that she cherished was back to normal and looked like it was never even involved in a fire.