The Heavy Storm Left Me Dealing with Severe Flood Damage in My Bronx Property. Whom Should I Call?
Contact SERVPRO Technicians in the Bronx to Contain and Mitigate Flood Damage in Your Home
Floodwater may take a while to recede, and if you wait long, most of your valuable items, together with the structure, can be severely damaged. Also, mold growth, insect infestations, and health effects may arise if you let moisture stay in your Bronx property for an extended period. It is essential to act fast by contacting SERVPRO’s team of restorers to help save as much property as possible.
What can I do before the restorers arrive at my property?
Our response team is available 24 hours, 365 days a year. We have a friendly team that is ready to help you mitigate the storm damage in your Bronx property. Before our restorers arrive to your home, you can do the following things:
• Check for electrical and structural damage from outside.
• Check for gas leaks and fire hazards using a battery-powered light source.
• Wear eye protection, rubber gloves, and sturdy shoes before walking in the affected property.
• Wear a respirator if mold is present to filter spores.
Why contact SERVPRO technicians?
We are the right company to hire when in need of flood damage restoration services because of the following reasons:
• Decades of experience: With over 50 years in the restoration industry, we have successfully restored thousands of homes. We know how to handle flood damage emergencies.
• Licensed: Our company has met all the licensing requirements. Our General Contractor License number is 2077660-DCA.
• We respond and act fast: Our professionals can restore flood damage in your property in a brief period.
How thorough is the inspection process?
Our technicians can inspect your property to come up with the best mitigation technique. However, we do not demolish surfaces during the inspection since it can lead to costly repairs. We utilize our high-tech tools and equipment to assess the affected area. We can use inspection cameras and borescopes to check for moisture in cavities and confined places. With the device, we can determine visible contamination and inspect the construction techniques.
How do you eliminate the moisture in confined areas?
Our restorers can utilize structural cavity drying equipment to drywall cavities. The machine can direct dry air into wall cavities to replace moist air with dry, warm air. This raises the temperature of the affected surface and drops the vapor pressure, increasing the rate of evaporation. Our technicians can drill minute holes in walls, ceilings, or beneath cabinets to direct air under cabinets, into wall cavities, and other structural cavities.
Storm damage can lead to costly repairs if not handled on time. Contact SERVPRO of South Bronx at (347) 590-9902 for effective restoration in a short period. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster!