Fire Damage in The Bronx, NY
This house fire occurred in The Bronx, NY. The cause of this fire was an lit cigarette that was not properly turned off. The above picture shows one of the contents that was affected by the fire. SERVPRO experts took action as soon as they received the call. Mostly all contents needed to be disposed. The ones that could be save were restored. Experts at SERVPRO used the Dry Cleaning Sponge (for fire damage) to remove all soot stains on the damaged dresser. For the finishing touch, they used Orange Plus #141 to give it a fresh smell and remove any smoke odor it may have contained. The customer had no hope for this piece of furniture but SERVPRO of South Bronx definitely proved them wrong!